Bluetooth is a simple and efficient short-distance communication technology, widely used in mobile phones, notebook computers, PDAs and other electronic devices. This solution is mainly a set of overall solutions for Bluetooth thermal receipt printers that need to use Bluetooth one-to-multi-channel application scenarios.
At present, the small ticket printers based on the Bluetooth protocol on the market can basically only realize one-to-one Bluetooth small ticket printing. However, with the popularization of various mobile Internet services, in many cases users may need to use multiple apps on a mobile phone to connect to a Bluetooth receipt printer at the same time. For example, in various mobile food delivery service platforms that are popular on the Internet at this stage, many users use multiple food delivery APP services at the same time in order to increase the number of food delivery orders, such as Are you hungry, Meituan Waimai, Baidu Waimai, etc. To use an ordinary Bluetooth printer, one small ticket printer is required for each APP, and multiple small ticket printers are required for multiple APPs, which increases the user's cost and reduces the convenience of use.
Gteray developed the GT-BD01 module based on the dual-mode chip CYW20707 of Cypress/Broadcon in the United States. For the printer industry, it solves the problem of connecting multiple mobile phones to the device. The module adopts the BLE+SPP dual protocol to meet the needs of large data printing. At the same time, it also solves the problem that some Android phones do not support BLE Bluetooth, and launches a Bluetooth module that supports multi-channel Bluetooth receipt printers. Using this module, printer manufacturers can realize a receipt printer to connect to multiple APPs at the same time, which is successfully resolved A thermal printer can only connect to one APP.
Features of Gteray Bluetooth printer:
■Support standard Bluetooth protocol (BR + EDR + BLE+SPP)
■Support SPP and BLE working at the same time to send and receive data
■Bluetooth to UART data transmission easy to use
■Ultra-small size: 12mm*15mm, hardware compatible with BM77 BM78
■Support OTA air upgrade
■Support multiple low power consumption modes
■Support data encryption
■Support hardware flow control
At present, some Bluetooth modules already support one-to-many. The advantage of this module is
1. The number of connected devices is 8, including seven android phones and one iphone phone (each android phone can install ten apps, and a total of seven android phones can be connected at the same time. Each iphone phone can support ten APP connections.)
2. The Bluetooth protocol stack runs on the Host MCU side, which reduces one MCU and greatly reduces the cost of the solution.
3. The Bluetooth protocol stack is integrated with the printing SDK to reduce the workload of software development.
4. The module supports dual-mode: Bluetooth (BR + EDR + BLE)
5. Simple application: Users can use this module to make traditional low-end serial devices or MCU-controlled devices perform wireless data transmission.